- Please arrive 10 minutes early for class especially if you are new to the studio.
- Please bring your own towel or rent one from the front desk for $2.
- We’re not a huge gym with a huge staff. Please help us out by wiping down and putting away any equipment you use. Sweat is sexy on you, but not on our equipment.
- We are excited to offer a studio store with lots of great clothing and accessories. Please refrain from trying on any garments when you are sweaty. We offer a 30-day return policy so that you can bring back something that doesn’t work for you.
- Please no cell phones, chatting, or texting during class. We want you to be social and get to know others in class with you, but please keep chatting during class itself to a minimum.
- BeachFit Baltimore is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Smile and Have Fun!
- We highly recommend that you register for class online to reserve your spot (Click our “Schedule” tab for class schedule and then sign up).
- Drop-In students are absolutely welcome, but there is a maximum capacity for classes and we wouldn’t want to turn you away if we are full.
- If you registered online and are not present at least 5 minutes before the start of class, your reserved spot will be given to the next person on the waiting list.
- Pre-registration is valid until 5 minutes before the start of class.
- We don’t always have a receptionist so the instructor may lock the front door after the class has started.
- For the safety of all of our clients, clients cannot join class 10 minutes after class has started. If you arrive after the 10-minute grace period you will be considered a late cancel and no refund will be provided. While we understand that outside circumstances may occasionally interfere with attending on time, this policy is in place for your safety. A proper warm-up is crucial to staying safe and injury free.
- You must cancel your class appointment by 6:00pm the night before your scheduled class to avoid being charged for the class (For Example, if you are registered for 6am Power Cycle on Wednesday morning, you must cancel your registration by 6:00pm on Tuesday night).
- Classes – If class is cancelled, you will be credited the amount you paid towards a future BeachFit class or purchase.
- Training – Training appointments (including private, semi-private and team training) require notice of cancellation by 6:00pm the evening before a scheduled session. If notice is not received by that time, you will be considered a no-show and will still be charged for the session. If one of two partners in a semi-private session cancels within the appropriate timeframe, the entire semi-private session will be cancelled and the other trainee will be notified and given the option to be charged for a private session instead or cancelling their session as well. If participants of a Team Training session cancel in the appropriate timeframe and leave less than three people registered for the session, the entire session will be cancelled and the remaining participants will be notified. If they select a different training appointment (i.e. semi-private), the appointment time will be kept.
Waiting List Policy
- If a class is full, you may be added to the waiting list by purchasing the class.
- If a spot is made available any time prior to the day of the class, you will be added automatically to the class and notified by email.
- If a spot is made available on the day of the class, you will be notified by email and cell phone to confirm whether you want to be added to the class roster.
- If a spot is not made available, your account will be refunded.
- If you no longer want to take the class and you are on the waiting list, you may cancel at any time before the class starts or you will be charged for it.
- Training sessions expire 6 months after the date of purchase.
- Group fitness packages expire 3 months after the date of purchase.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Studio Store Return Policy
- Clothing and Accessories – Unworn clothing and accessories free of damages with tags intact may be returned up to 30 days from the original date of purchase. A refund or store credit will be issued for these items.
- Yoga Mats – We are only able to return or exchange unused yoga mats.
Those under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian sign a consent form in order for them to participate in a class or training at BeachFit Baltimore.